Weather has been crazy lately. Here you are sweating like running tap, next you might be drench. Yes, that's the weather in Singapore during the year end. Its raining season and at the same time, the sun can be over heating.
Be it a hot or cold weather, its always nice staying home to watch a good movie with family over a nice cup of coffee. No, not just a cup of hot/iced coffee. What about a glass of blended icy frappuccinos? No? Unless you are not a coffee drinker, else you will love this easy recipe to the bits. Its easy and take less than 3min in preparing.
Recipe: Homemade Frappuccinos
Serves: 1 Glass
• ¾ cup of hot water mixed with 2 sachets of Goldkili Kopi-O Kosong Extra Strong, room temperature
• 1½ cups crushed iced
• ¾ cup of milk
• 3 tbsp sugar
• optional whipped cream in a can or freshly made and chocolate syrup (optional)
1. Mix the hot water with 2 sachets Goldkili Kopi-O Kosong Extra Strong for 3mins. Discard the coffee bag and allow the coffee to cool to room temperature.
2) Blend everything except the whipped cream for about 30-45 seconds.
3) Pour into a tall glass and top off with whipped cream and garnish with chocolate syrup.
This post is for the "Get Out of the Box" Blogger Challenge. If you like the recipe and photos, please give us a like on our Facebook album. Each like will earn us 1 point, and 2 points for each share. Thanks and Good Luck to us! (Challenge end 22 Nov 2012)