This recipe is a fool cheat. Its easy, fast, non-bake, take less than 8mins preparing, and only require about 2 hours of chilling.
It's pretty and perfectly portioned into single servings. Great for any party and tea break.
Don't say I didn't tell you, this recipe is for the sweet tooth, I repeat, for SWEET TOOTH only!!
Recipe: Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Cup (草莓芝士冻饼)
Makes: 2 cups
• 4 wholemeal crackers
• 1.5 tbsp melted butter
• 100g Philadelphia cream cheese, soften
• 80g sweetened condensed milk
• 1tbsp of lemon juice (about ½ of a small lemon)
• Frezfruta strawberry jam (approximate 80g, but really depend how much you like)
1. Crumble the crackers in melted butter and mix well, set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat the sweetened condescended milk with the Philadelphia cream cheese for about 2-3 minutes and add in the lemon juice.
3. In a glass cup, pour the crackers mixture, jam and cream according to how you like. (I start off with 2 tsp of jam, 1.5tbsp of crackers mix, 2 tbsp of cream, 1 tbsp of crackers mix, 1 tbsp of jam, finish the balance cream and crackers between the 2 glass).
4. Chill in the fridge and serve it cold. Top with fresh chopped fresh fruits if you like.
This is one of the recipe for 14days Lion City's 'Get Out of the Box" Blogger Challenge. We have created the above recipes with Frezfruta Strawberry Jam. If you like the recipe and photos, please give us a like on our Facebook album. Each like will earn us 1 point, and 2 points for each share. Thanks and Good Luck to us! (Challenge end 22 Nov 2012)