Woo hoo, TGIF! Get lucky to be one of the winner to walk away with a bag of Gold Kili and Frezfruita Products! If you have not take part in the contest, this is your last chance to win yourself a bag of Gold Kili and Frezfruita Products, visit www.celestialdelish.com/2012/09/giveaway-gold-kili-frezfruta-product.html for more info. Closing date is on 7 Sep 2012, 11.59PM.
We'd venture to use Frezfruta Peach Jam to whip up this succulently, tangy and mouth-watering chicken recipe.
Starting the chicken on the stovetop and finishing in the oven helps prevent dry, overcooked chicken. The flavorful jam make a fresh and clean sauce, much lighter than a flour-thickened gravy.
Recipe: Peach Mustard Chicken
Ingredients for Peach Chicken:
A • 4 boned chicken breasts/thigh • 1 tsp kosher salt • 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper • 2 tbsp olive oil B • 3 tbsp Maille wholegrain mustard • 1 tsp honey • 2½ tbsp Frezfruta Peach Jam
1. Season chicken on both sides with ingredients A, set aside for 30min.
2. Preheat oven to 170C. Prepare a baking tray with parchment paper.
3. Cook chicken in hot oil in a pan over medium-high heat, 5-minutes on the skin side (or until lightly browned) and 3 minutes on the other side. Remove chicken from pan.
4. Mix ingredients B until well combined.
5. Place chicken on baking tray and brush Mixture B on both side liberally.
4. Bake at 170C for 15 minutes or until chicken is done. Coat the skin side lightly with the balance Mixture B. Served immediately.
The chicken was accompanied with Betty Crocker Sour Cream & Chives Mashed Potato. Each box has 2 pouch, and 1 pouch is sufficient to served two. Follow the instruction on the box and add 10g of unsalted butter for a richer taste.
Enjoy the recipe and good luck in the contest!